The French-Caribbean archipelago is extending an invitation to all U.S. based travel agents with the Discover Guadeloupe Islands Travel Agent Special, as a reward for their support in the U.S. market.
Agents can discover Guadeloupe Islands with reduced rates on accommodations, spa services, ground transportation, and dining with a special pre-fixe menu at participating restaurants through Dec. 18, 2014. The program also coincides with American Airlines Travel Agent Special Fare of 50 percent savings on base coach fares, giving agents reduced airfare on weekly nonstop service between Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe Islands, and Miami.
Hotels offering special rates to travel agents are:
- Auberge de la Vielle Tour, rates at $103 per night with breakfast.
- Bwa Chik Hotel & Golf, rates at $90 per night dbl, with breakfast.
- Le Creole Hotel Beach & Spa, rates at $90 per night dbl, with breakfast.
- La Toubana Hotel & Spa, rates at $150 per night, with breakfast.
- Langley Fort Royal Guadeloupe, rates at $80 per night, with breakfast.
- Le Jardin Malanga, rates at $150 per night, with breakfast.
- Mahogany Hotel Residence & Spa, rates at $90 per night dbl, with breakfast.
- Tendacayou EcoLodge & Spa, rates at $272 per night dbl, per bungalow.
For agents looking to bring their families along, kids ages 3-12 stay free when staying with an adult and receive 50 percent savings on food and beverage at Bwa Chik Hotel & Golf, Le Creole Hotel Beach & Spa, La Toubana Hotel & Spa, Le Jardin Malanga, and Mahogany Hotel Residence & Spa. Langley Fort Royal Guadeloupe offers agents a special kid rate of $20 per night, for up to two kids ages 2-12 when staying with an adult.
For more information, visit edu.recommend.com/discover_guadeloupe_islands.