Because of the overwhelming amount of deals we’ve received, we decided to post one last roundup of holiday deals just in time for the annual Black Friday/Cyber Monday “salebration.”
- At the Iberostar Hotels & Resorts properties in Mexico, Dominican Republic and Jamaica, guests can receive up to 32 percent off room rates when booked between Nov. 25 and Nov. 28. Promotions are contingent on travel dates; hotel and room category and reservations are based on availability. For more information, visit iberostar.com.
- Collette is offering up to $2,300 off per couple ($1,150 pp) on all tours (except Cuba), beginning Wednesday, Nov. 23. For more information, call (800) 611-3611.
- Trafalgar has announced its 2016 Black Friday sale pricing available between Friday, Nov. 25 and Monday, Nov. 28, featuring 15 percent off new bookings on select European vacations. No promotional code is required. This discount is combinable with The Great Escape Deal (air savings only) on applicable April and May departures and with other brochure discounts including Past Guest. For more information, visit trafalgar.com/usa.
- SeaWorld Orlando’s “Blue” Friday deals feature special pricing across the SeaWorld, Aquatica, and Discovery Cove theme parks. For the first time in the park’s Blue Friday history, shoppers will be able to book discounted admission packages at Discovery Cove. All specials, including BOGO all-day dining at SeaWorld, BOGO 50 percent off Aquatica Single-Day ticket, and BOGO on any up-close tour, are available between Friday, Nov. 25 at midnight until 11:59 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 28, 2016. For more information, visit seaworldorlando.com/bluefriday.
- The Hyatt Regency Aruba in Palm Beach, Aruba is celebrating Cyber Monday early this year with a special holiday promotion available for booking now through Tuesday, Nov. 29 using promo code CYBR16. The resort’s limited time only Cyber Monday promotion includes 25 percent off the Deluxe Room rate, complimentary cocktails for two at Palms Bar and complimentary WiFi. Travel window: April 1 to Dec. 19, 2017. For more information, visit aruba.hyatt.com.
- Villas of Distinction is starting its Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals beginning Nov. 21. For all 5-night minimum bookings through Nov. 30, 2016, Villas of Distinction is giving away a free car rental for clients traveling now through Dec. 15, 2017 across all destinations when using the promo code BLACKFRIDAY16. For destinations that do not offer or recommend a rental car, Villas of Distinction will give clients up to $350 to use toward another form of transportation. Blackout dates: Dec. 17, 2016 to Jan. 6, 2017. For more information, call (900) 289-0900 or visit villasofdistinction.com.
- Preferred Hotels and Resorts member the Tides Inn in Irvington, Virginia is offering a 40 percent credit towards on-property activities (alcohol excluded) for every $100 purchased between midnight on Nov. 25, 2016 to midnight on Nov. 29, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. For more information, visit tidesinn.com/holidayspecials.
- MSC Cruises is celebrating Black Friday and Cyber Monday by enhancing its 2 for 1 Caribbean Cruise, offering consumers shipboard credit, drink packages, and WiFi for an added value of up to $350 per stateroom from Nov. 23 to Nov. 30. Select year-round 2017 sailings on the MSC Divina feature fares starting at $399 pp for a 7-night sailing (50 percent off brochure rates). In addition to the reduced rates, during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotion, consumers will receive extra perks, based on category of stateroom booked. For more information, visit msccruisesusa.com/en-us/homepage.aspx.
- On Nov. 30, Cyber Monday shoppers can save 20 percent off Deluxe rooms and 25 percent off suites at Gansevoort Park Avenue or Hotel Gansevoort for stays between Nov. 28, 2016 and March 17, 2017. No booking code is necessary; requires 2-night minimum stay and blackout dates may apply. For more information, call (212) 206-6700 or visit gansevoorthotelgroup.com.
- Guests of Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa in Grand Cayman can enjoy the resort’s white-sand beach, Hibiscus Spa and Beach House Restaurant at a 20 percent discount well beyond Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The discount runs now through Dec. 4. Here are a few more reasons to book: At the end of 2016, Westin Grand Cayman will unveil a more open lobby with panoramic views of Seven Mile Beach, as well as an expanded freshwater pool and swim-up bar. Rates start at $242 per night. For more information, visit westingrandcayman.com.
For more Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals, check our recent Black Friday and Cyber Monday Travel Deals and 12 (More) Black Friday and Cyber Monday Travel Deals stories.