Royal Caribbean’s new shore excursion website is a onestop shop for travel agents planning a vacation for their clients. The website provides quick access to the latest news on Royal Caribbean’s shore excursions and commission program. Agents also have access to tour clips, photography and other marketing resources that will them help plan personalized experiences for their clients.
In addition to the aforementioned features, Royal Caribbean’s new website also offers:
- Highlights of Royal Caribbean’s tours by category and destination
- Dedicated commission page with groups and Private Journeys information
- Tour Ratings Electronic Magazine, which highlights Royal Caribbean’s top tours in each of its port of calls
- Shore excursion promotions page
- Dedicated page to each destination Royal Caribbean visits around the world
- Resources page
- Downloadable flyers featuring Royal Caribbean’s top selling and most unique tours from around the world
Sample shore excursions include parasailing in CocoCay, Bahamas; jetskiing in Labadee, Haiti; and exploring Pope Francis’ private summer residence estate in Rome, Italy. For more information, visit royalshoreexcursions.com.