Greece-based Variety Cruises has recently turned its attention to the bridal and honeymoon market. The cruise line offers private charters for extended weekend or week-long destination wedding cruises, with ship capacities ranging from 44-72 passengers—“ideal for couples looking for an effortless solution to an intimate wedding,” the company says.
Honeymoon cruises haven’t been forgotten either. Variety Cruises’ Honeymoon package is available year-round for up to six months after a couple’s wedding date, as well as to couples who choose to renew their vows aboard the ship. The Honeymoon package includes:
• A 25 percent discount for the bride
• A cabin with a double or king bed
• Welcome Honeymooners treatment featuring complimentary bottle of champagne and fresh fruit
• A candle-lit dinner in a private location on board, or at a preferred restaurant in-port, when available
• An “Our Memories” gift at disembarkation
• A complimentary massage for two on board the Harmony V, Variety Voyager or Seychelles program vessel
• A 10 percent discount on board Variety Cruises’ ships for the couple’s future anniversary
Variety Cruises itineraries travel throughout the Mediterranean, West Africa, the Seychelles and the Caribbean. For more information, call (800) 319-7776 or visit varietycruises.com/travelagents.