You’ve all heard of Cyber Monday, the big sales that go on the Monday after Thanksgiving. Well, who wants to wait that long for a deal? On June 21, the Saturday before the start of summer, 22 hotels and resorts are coming together for the second annual CyberSummer event.
This 1-day sale will begin at midnight and run to 11:59 p.m. EST, offering online deals including four-diamond resorts starting at $99 a night, and five-star hotels offering up to 50 percent savings, free nights and more hotels from Florida to the Caribbean, and Mexico to Latin America.
Offers are ready to view, so recommend to your clients ASAP. Though the sale is only one day, offers are valid for travel through the summer, and some even through the end of the year.
Here’s a peek at some of the offers:
- Casa Palopo Lake Atitlan, Guatemala – rates starting at $98 a night
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Curaçao – rates starting at $99 a night
- Marco Island Marriott, Marco Island, Florida – rates starting at $149 a night
- JW Marriott Cancun – $175 a night, plus $50 daily resort credit
- San Juan Marriott, Puerto Rico – 30 percent off starting rate at $130 per night
For more information and to see the rest of the offers, visit cybersummertravel.com.