We’re excited to be among the first to reveal AskMeWeddings’ new agent perks and incentives. The wedding specialists are offering air credit, an all-inclusive vacation for two and up to 15 percent commission on rooms and wedding packages to agents who book a destination wedding to the Caribbean, Mexico or Latin America, now through Dec. 21, 2015 for travel in 2015 and/or 2016.
AskMeWeddings’ incentive program includes the following opportunities:
– Airfare credit for travel agents:
- Book 2 wedding packages and earn a $100 air credit
- Book 4 wedding packages and earn a $250 air credit
- Book 6 wedding packages and earn a $500 air credit
– Resort credit for agents’ clients:
- Earn up to $250 in resort credit for your client when booking a package priced at $2,500 or more
– A complimentary customized postcard mailing to 150 of your clients per month to encourage romance travel
– An all-inclusive vacation for two
- Answer a short questionnaire after exploring the new website askmeweddings.com to be entered in to a chance to win an all-inclusive stay for two at one of AskMeWeddings’ partner hotels.
For more information, call (844) 822-7563 or visit askmeweddings.com.