Jacksonville, FL, is a city overflowing with beauty and adventure, not to mention amazing cultural and historical attractions. Let Visit Jacksonville’s complimentary group planning services help you explore and plan your group getaway to Jax today.
Jacksonville is a city overflowing with beauty and adventure. With all the great opportunities the city has to offer tourists, one of the best offerings still is its travel professional services. Visit Jacksonville knows your job is one of intense investigation and organization, which is why its complimentary planning services exists—specifically to expedite your behind-the-scenes work. We’ll not only show you the abundance of activities and scenery, but also break it down by type of activity, dates and more. Whatever your needs are, let the travel professional services assist you in creating the perfect trip for your clients.
Jacksonville, perfectly positioned along the Atlantic Ocean in Northeast Florida, is a natural paradise for visitors looking for an affordable, yet luxurious, destination. Whether your clients are looking to discover the undiscovered, reconnect with friends or be inspired by the city’s cultural offerings, unique cuisine or vivid sunrises, anything is possible in Jacksonville. The “River City by the Sea” is home to the largest urban park system in the nation with 10 state and national parks ready to be explored, as well as thriving cuisine and a craft-beer scene, and a fun and cosmopolitan nightlife that stretches from the beautiful beaches all the way to the historic Riverside neighborhood and downtown.
Your days are bursting with getaways to plan and groups to coordinate. Let the Visit Jacksonville team share the load with:
• Suggested Itineraries: Use the pre-planned itineraries to help organize an upcoming trip.
• Online RFP: Submit an RFP and Visit Jacksonville will collect bids and other information from its extensive network of partner companies, making it easy for you to find the vendor you’re searching for. It will also conduct site inspections at requested locations to ensure details are correct.
• Calendar of Events: From sports to the arts and everything in between, you’ll find the perfect event to tempt even the toughest customer.
• Request Materials: For more in-depth information on all Jacksonville has to offer, request free materials from the Visit Jacksonville team.
• Transportation: Jacksonville has amazing transportation options to offer, making it a breeze to get your customers to Jacksonville to experience its incredible sights and surrounding attractions.
Some top group attractions include: The Alhambra Theatre & Dining, Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens, Budweiser Brewery, River Cruises, Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra, Kingsley Plantation, Cummer Museum of Arts & Gardens and The Jacksonville Landing.
For more information, visit visitjacksonville.com.