With a collection of 16 upper-end properties that they own or manage, Noble House Hotels & Resorts is known for its exclusively unique offerings. And to that end, the company offers a selection of Noble Adventures for its guests to explore the unique activities available in the areas surrounding each Noble House property.
Five Noble House properties can be found in Florida, with a list of Noble Adventures available including:
• A 5-night extravaganza including yoga, fishing, snorkeling, sea plane ride, “Lilyanna Picnic” and time at the spa at Little Palm Island Resort & Spa in the Florida Keys
• Four rounds of golf, a private beach dinner experience, private cabana and $1,000 shopping credit at Tiffany & Co. at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort in Naples, FL (2-night minimum)
• A day of reef fishing, a seaplane trip to Dry Tortugas National Park and a JetPak water experience at Ocean Key Resort & Spa in Key West, FL (3-night minimum)
• A paddleboarding vacation for two, including instruction and tour, plus biking, canoeing and kayaking opportunities at WaterColor Inn & Resort in Santa Rosa Beach, FL (3-night minimum)
• A 1-hour Stand Up Paddleboarding lesson—either beginner or intermediate—at Pelican Grand Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale, FL (2-night minimum)
Noble Adventures packages also include accommodations and a host of other amenities. Rates vary by property. For more information, call (888) NOBLE-TRIP or visit noblehousehotels.com.