Culinary appreciation is spreading far and wide these days, and Fort Lauderdale, Florida is staying on top of the trend. This fall, the hotspot will play host to the sixth annual Dine Out Lauderdale event from Oct. 1-Nov. 8, featuring more than 36 fine dining restaurants, each offering a $35 prix-fixe menu that pairs specialty dinners with wine and spirits.
The grand finale is set to be a 4-day event of its own, labeled Flavors of Fort Lauderdale. Individual events of this finale will include:
• Nov. 8—Dine Around Fort Lauderdale
• Nov. 9—Flavors Kick-Off Party, followed by Late-Night Flavors
• Nov. 10—Flavors After Dark
• Nov. 11—Flavors Grand Tasting (adults 21 years or over only; tickets $78 pp)
For more information, visit flavorsfortlauderdale.com.
A list of hotels and resorts that are sponsoring the event include:
• Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, with rates starting at $107 per night
• The Atlantic Resort & Spa, with rates starting at $151 per night
• The Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel, with rates starting at $95 per night
• The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale, with rates starting at $199 per night
The Westin Beach Resort & Spa Fort Lauderdale will also sponsor Flavors Fort Lauderdale, in addition to hosting the Flavors Kick-Off Party on Friday, Nov. 9. Resort rates start at $84 per night. For more information, call (954) 467-1111 or visit westinftlauderdalebeach.com.