Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ recently introduced The All-Inclusive Regent Experience has upped the all-inclusive cruise ante by adding a slew of new inclusions to its fares. The cruise line’s luxurious fleet allows for a minimum of 490 guests and a maximum of 700 guests to enjoy an intimate environment, while providing a 1:1.5 staff-to-guest ratio. On board, passengers can enjoy Regent’s all-suite accommodations—97 percent of which include private balconies—the Canyon Ranch SpaClub, and enriching onboard experiences such as The Smithsonian Collection by Smithsonian Journeys program, broadway-style shows, virtuoso performances, culinary demonstrations and wine tastings, plus the Canyon Ranch SpaClub wellness programs.
Regent’s Fares 2-for-1 all-inclusive fares include:
- Early booking savings
- Complimentary roundtrip air
- Complimentary roundtrip Business Class air on 2016 European Voyages
- Complimentary Business Class air on all intercontinental flights on 2017-2018 Voyage Collection Cruises
- Unlimited shore excursions
- Complimentary luxury hotel package and more in Concierge Suites and higher
- Complimentary specialty restaurants
- Unlimited beverages, including fine wines and spirits, throughout the ship
- Complimentary open bars and lounges
- In-Suite mini-bar replenished daily
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the ship
- Complimentary transfers between airport and ship
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
For more information, visit rssc.com.