We cruised on the Disney Magic “Re-Imagined” last weekend. From the AquaDunk water slide to the over-the-top kids’ areas, not to mention the fabulous animation show, “Drawn to Magic,” at the Animator’s Palate restaurant, the Disney Magic is full of fun “new” surprises that will have your clients jumping out of their seats with excitement (not unlike the junior reporter who hung out with us during this weekend’s sailing).
5 Re-Imagined Disney Magic Must-Do’s
• Take a ride on the AquaDunk waterslide, which sends guests plummeting down a drop tube and out over the edge of the ship, well sort of. Just take the plunge!
• Dine at Animator’s Palate, featuring the new show, “Drawn to Magic,” which showcases the evolution of animation from pencil to ink-and-paint to storytelling. Little ones will be jumping out of their seat!
• Go to the Walt Disney Theater to watch “Disney Dreams – An Enchanted Classic” and sit as far front as possible (you’ll thank us!).
• Explore the Oceaneer Lab and the Oceaneer Club—no matter your age. Try to sneak in a ride down the Slinky Dog Slide in Andy’s Room, or become Iron Man for the day at Marvel’s Avengers Academy.
• Hang out at the D Lounge for some family karaoke or Mickey Mania Game Show.