SITA World Tours has introduced the Affordable India product line, including some of India’s most popular sights and experiences at a more budget-friendly rate. Not only will travelers see the same sights, but they can also take advantage of people-to-people opportunities such as dining in the homes of local families, learning turban tying and henna, and joining a yoga session with a local yogi.
The initial Affordable India product line encompasses eight separate itineraries, including:
• 16-day Land of Maharajas starting from $2,340 pp dbl.
• 12-day Glimpses of India starting from $2,645 pp dbl.
• 11-day Temples & Palaces of North India starting from $1,830 pp dbl.
• 9-day Essence of India starting from $1,425 pp dbl.
• 6-day Classic Golden Triangle starting from $1,100 pp dbl.
For more information, call (800) 421-5643 or visit sitatours.com.