Karisma Hotels & Resorts announced exclusive new bonuses and enhancements to its Gourmet Inclusive Agent Rewards program and Gourmet Inclusive Vacation Consultant program.
Members of the brand’s Gourmet Inclusive Agent Rewards program will receive enhanced benefits including exclusive booking bonuses, innovative sales and marketing tools, personalized online profiles, invites to FAM trips, complimentary WiFi, 20 percent off spa services when staying at any Gourmet Inclusive resort, a welcome letter and amenity for clients, Friends & Family Travel (non-commissionable discounted rates to visit Karisma Hotels & Resorts with friends and family), and access to the Travel Agent Sales & Marketing Portal. Agents can register online to start earning points, and each month one winner will receive a 3-night getaway for two at one of the brand’s properties.
Additional benefits were announced for participation in the brand‘s Gourmet Inclusive Vacation Consultant program. Two new recognition levels; higher yearly cash bonus incentives; more certificates per level; candlelight and spa certificates for renewing members; WOW upgrades; and new profiles for consumer web search, which allows guests to book and view a video of the agent, are now available. The two new recognition levels, Silver and Karisma Elite, will recognize agents’ successes, which will be honored at the annual Gourmet Inclusive Vacation Consultant Awards in December. The new Silver level starts at 50 room nights per year with benefits including seven WOW upgrades (one per hotel), seven Sweet Upgrades, two organic spa treatments for two guests, and two candlelight dinners. The Karisma Elite level is the program’s highest honor, which is achieved by booking more than 2,000 room nights per year. Rewards include additional added value certificates, four 5-night complimentary stays valid for two people each, and a $15 cash bonus for every room night sold surpasing the previous year.
Karisma Hotels & Resorts has also increased the yearly cash bonus incentives for its Diamond levels:
- Diamond Level 1—Agents now receive $5 per room night sold over the previous year (previously $0) in addition to a $250 cash bonus
- Diamond Level 2—Agents receive $7.50 per room night sold over the previous year (previously $5) in addition to a $500 cash bonus
- Diamond Level 3—Agents receive $10 per room night sold over the previous year (previously $7.50) in addition to a $750 cash bonus
- Diamond Level 4—Agents receive $12.50 per room night sold over the previous year (previously $10) in addition to a $1,000 cash bonus
- Diamond Level 5—Agents receive $15 per room night sold over the previous year (previously $10) in addition to a $5,000 cash bonus
For more information, visit karismatravelagents.com.