At the start of 2015, GOGO Vacations made a commitment to “travel agents first” with its campaign and increased commission structure. Continuing with the momentum, it is now launching GOGO Care, a bundled collection of services and perks valued at over $200 pp, which will be available as an add-on to all vacation packages as of t0day, and are fully commissionable.
The GOGO Care packages are priced at $35 per adult (18 and over) and include:
- A Future Booking Credit—A $50 pp credit towards the traveler’s next vacation.
- Complimentary Revision Fees—This inclusion covers clients and gives them the flexibility to make updates as needed without incurring additional expenses (this service is normally priced at $25 per charge).
- 24/7 USA-Based Support—Clients will have someone on call to answer questions and provide assistance before, during, and after the trip.
- Upgraded Documentation—Clients receive a bound book personalized with their names on it that includes their itinerary, pages for notes, travel tips, destination information, future travel credit, and more. The documents come in a black keepsake travel accessory pouch that’s easy to take along on the trip with a slot for the room key on the interior and a strap to make it easy to tote along. Clients also receive upgraded luggage tags.
- Music to Your Ears—Clients receive earbuds in a carrying case.
- GOGO Personal Concierge—Clients receive 60 minutes with a member of the GOGO Personal Concierge team to help with dinner recommendations and reservations, help get around traffic jams, source a hard-to-get bottle of wine at their destination, or help make local pet sitting arrangements. Each person gets an hour each, which can be used on as many occasions as they wish until the allotted time is used up. The GOGO Personal Concierge team can be reached via phone, text, and/or e-mail.
GOGO Care can be added to all future and past bookings. If added, it must be purchased for all adults on the booking. GOGO Care is also available on GOGO Vacations’ sister brands—Worldwide Traveler (as Worldwide Traveler Care) and on GO Groups. For more information, call (888) 567-0600 or visit gogoworldwidevacations.com or check out the GOGO Care video.