Avanti makes it easy to plan and book a complete, independent travel vacation for your clients with hotels, flights, rail, rental cars, transfers, and sightseeing, as well as cultural and epicurean options.
All in One Place and All in One Booking
7 Easy Things to Do on Avanti’s Website:
- Turn your saved itinerary into a quote over the phone
- Create and modify a quote in minutes
- Save multiple itineraries and send them to your clients
- View all your quotes, bookings and saved itineraries at once
- Send client invoices and custom itineraries
- View hotels, tours, and itineraries in Avanti’s Product Guides
- Download flyers, order brochures, and view webinars
Book online and earn an additional 1 percent now through May 31, 2015. Try Avanti’s new and improved website and booking engine, and earn 1 percent more commission on every booking you begin online.
Over 95 percent of Avanti’s product line is easily bookable online, as well as:
- Multiple city and country stays
- Air, hotel, rail, car, transfers and tours
- Make a Payment
- Need Training? Contact your Avanti sales representative or view the tutorials.
Create a quote (as many as you like) and win a trip to Iceland
Create a quote online and you are entered to win. It’s that simple—just do it all before April 30, 2015. The more quotes you make, the better your chances.
The vacation up-for-grabs is six days and five nights in Iceland, and includes:
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Five nights in Reykjavik
- Golden Circle and Fontana Steam Bath tour
- Blue Lagoon Entrance and Towel, plus transfer
- Northern Lights Mystery tour
- Daily breakfast
- Round-trip economy class air from NYC to Reykjavik, Iceland
Extend to Europe
All additional travel receives the standard 20 percent travel agent discount available to all of Avanti’s destinations.
To earn the 1 percent bonus commission, bookings must be initiated and completed online.
Quotes created on the website can be for Europe and Latin America bookings. The drawing will be held on May 11, 2015 and announced on May 15, 2015. Travel Dates include Oct. 1, 2015 – March 31, 2016 with blackout dates Dec. 22, 2015 – Jan. 6, 2016, as well as during other select holidays and special events. Travel dates are subject to availability. Travel may not be available on the specific dates requested. Airfare from origin to NYC airport is the responsibility of the recipient and their companion.