If All You Want…Is Everything!
The Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa is celebrating the completion of a $30 million renovation with an all new, All Inclusive Meal Plan. Guests of the AAA four-diamond resort will experience the best of drinks and dining at six diverse onsite restaurants and bars, as well as select local restaurants, with the convenience of one nightly price for room and meals. As a standout feature of this plan, Sunset Grille offers some high cost, high-end entrees not typically found in an all-inclusive environment, such as lamb T-bone and Caribbean lobster, for a nominal surcharge.
The All-Inclusive Meal Package includes:
• Luxurious room including tax and service charges, for double occupancy
• Three delicious meals per day: one breakfast, one lunch and one dinner (appetizer, entree and dessert) including taxes and gratuity
• Unlimited beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, including taxes and gratuity
• Kids ages 4 and under eat free from the children’s menu when dining with an adult
• Dine Around vouchers to explore select restaurants within walking distance of the resort.
Introductory pricing is bookable through Sept. 30, starting at $249.50 pp dbl based on a minimum 4-night stay with Garden View accommodations. See the resort website for full details.