On behalf of the government and people of Anguilla, I warmly welcome you. Encircled by unrivaled white beaches and breathtaking azure, crystalline seas, Anguilla is regarded as a destination of choice among visitors from around the world.
We invite you to participate in the Anguilla Travel Agent Specialist Program and to discover for yourself why Anguilla is often described as “the Caribbean vacation experience the way it used to be”: award-winning accommodation options, each with their own individual sense of architectural style and beauty; superlative restaurants that offer eclectic dining experiences; interesting activities in, on or away from the water; and, most importantly, our 13,000 welcoming people—warm, genuine and proudly secure in their heritage as Anguillians.
So whether your clients are looking for the perfect romantic destination to woo their loved one, or the location of a lifetime to say “I do”; whether your clients are traveling with family, friends, and little ones, or whether they are staying solo; whether they are looking to find their favorite activities and pursuits in a tropical setting; or whether they’re looking to indulge their senses in rest, relaxation, rejuvenation of the mind, body and spirit, Anguilla is the destination they need—the vacation experience their soul has been yearning for.
Alluring Anguilla awaits! Isn’t it time your clients experienced “Tranquility Wrapped in Blue”?
Candis A. Niles
Director of Tourism
Getting to Anguilla by Air
Flights from U.S. to St. Maarten (SXM):
- American Airlines (aa.com)
- Delta Air Lines (delta.com)
- JetBlue (jetblue.com)
- Spirit Airlines (spirit.com)
- United Airlines (united.com)
- US Airways (usairways.com)
Travel time from major gateways to St. Maarten:
Miami (MIA)—2 hrs. 10 min.
New York (JFK)—3 hrs. 30 min.
Boston (BOS)—3 hrs. 40 min.
Atlanta (ATL)—3 hrs. 40 min.
Philadelphia (PHL)—3 hrs. 40 min.
Newark (EWR)—3 hrs. 45 min.
Montreal (YUL)—4 hrs. 30 min.
Toronto (YYZ)—4 hrs. 30 min.
Chicago (ORD)—4 hrs. 55 min.
Raleigh-Durham (RDU)—5 hrs. 10 min.
Washington, D.C. (IAD)—5 hrs. 25 min.
Los Angeles (LAX)—7 hrs.
Flights to Anguilla (AXA) from St. Maarten
(Flying time—7 min.):
- Anguilla Air Services (private charters): $440 pp. Seating capacity of nine passengers ($80 pp, one way). Three daily flights: from Anguilla at 10:45 a.m.; 12:20 p.m.; and 2 p.m.; from St. Maarten at 1:30 p.m.; 3:30 p.m.; and 5 p.m. Roundtrip day tours to: St. Barths, Nevis, Virgin Gorda and Saba.(264) 498-5922; firstname.lastname@example.org and anguillaairservices.com
- Trans Anguilla Airways (on demand charter):$385 pp (one way). Seating capacity of nine passengers. Scheduled roundtrip day tours to and from St. Barth, $192 pp.(264) 497-8690 or (917) 338-3642; email@example.com and transanguilla.com
- Winair: Two daily flights. First flight departs St. Maarten at 12:10 p.m./arrives in Anguilla at 12:20 p.m.; departs Anguilla at 12:30 p.m./arrives St. Maarten at 12:40 p.m.; a second flight departs St. Maarten at 4 p.m./arrives in Anguilla at 4:10 p.m./departs Anguilla at 4:20 p.m./arrives St. Maarten at 4:30 p.m. fly-winair.comFlights to Anguilla (AXA) from San Juan (SJU) (Flying time—55 min.):
- Anguilla Air Express (chartered service):$399 pp, roundtrip. Flight time from San Juan to Anguilla: 2:45 p.m.-3:35 p.m. Anguilla to San Juan: 8 a.m.-9 a.m.(866) 966-1881; firstname.lastname@example.org; anguillaairexpress.com and rainbowinternationalairlines.com
- Cape Air: Flight schedule from San Juan to Anguilla: 1:30 p.m./6 p.m. Flight schedule from Anguilla (AXA) to San Juan (SJU): 8:45 a.m./2:05 p.m. (year-round). Easy connections from major cities, JetBlue codeshare.(866) CAPE-AIR (US & USVI); capeair.com
- Tradewind Aviation: “Premium scheduled” nonstop service between Anguilla and San Juan.(800) 376-7922; tradewindaviation.com
- Winair: Winair service from San Juan to Anguilla is scheduled to begin in February 2014.
Flights from Canada to St. Maarten:
- Air Canada (aircanada.com)
- Air Transat (airtransat.com)
- American Airlines (aa.com)
- Sunwing (sunwing.ca)
- US Airways (usairways.com)
- Westjet (westjet.com)
Getting to Anguilla by Sea
Ferry Services Available at Anguilla-St. Maarten Ferry Terminal (Dutch-side):
- Calypso Charters: Airport shuttle service transfer. Meet-and-greet service at Princess Juliana International Airport.(264) 235-8504; email@example.com and calypsochartersanguilla.com
- Funtime Charters: Late-night ferry service transfer. Reservations required; a minimum of 24 hours’ notice preferred.(264) 497-6511; (264) 235-8106; (264) 235-7022 or (866) 334-0047 (toll free).firstname.lastname@example.org and funtimechartersanguilla.com
- Gotcha Garfield Sea Tours: Private airport charter service. Meet-and-greet service at Princess Juliana International Airport. Scheduled day trips to: St. Barths, St. Maarten/St. Martin. Charter services by the hour, half or full day, plus water excursions.(264) 497-2956; email@example.com and gotcha-garfields-sea-tours-anguilla.com ￼
- Link Cat Ferry Services: Airport shuttle service transfer.(264) 235-3290 or (264) 497-3290; firstname.lastname@example.org ￼
- MV Shauna VI: Airport shuttle service transfer and private airport charter service.(264) 235-6275 or (264) 772-0542; email@example.com
- No Fear Sea Tours: Private airport charter service. Meet-and-greet at Princess Juliana International Airport. Scheduled day trips to: St. Maarten/St. Martin. Charter services by the hour, half and full day, plus water excursions.(406) 980-1643; (264) 235-6354; or (264) 235-8406. firstname.lastname@example.org and nofearseatours.com
Additional Ferry Service Available From St. Maarten (Dutch-side):
- Funtime Charters: Airport shuttle service transfer. Meet-and-greet service at Princess Juliana International Airport.
- GB Express (Anguilla Ferry Servicies & Charters): Airport shuttle service transfer. Meet-and-greet service at Princess Juliana International Airport.(264) 235-6205; email@example.com and anguillaferryandcharter.com