Oceania Cruises’ new ship, the 1,250-passenger Riviera, has recently completed her first summer on the seas, having been christened in Barcelona during her inaugural European season. On Nov. 29, Riviera will pull into her seasonal homeport of Miami, FL—the starting point for each of her 12 cruises this winter.
Until early April, Riviera will sail roundtrip from Miami on five eastern and southern Caribbean itineraries:
• The 11-day Idyllic Isles, departing Nov. 29, visits ports in St. Maarten, Antigua, Barbados, Saint Lucia, St. Barts and Puerto Rico
• The 10-day Mayan Mystique, departing Dec. 10, Jan. 13, Feb. 22 and March 18, visits ports in Grand Cayman, Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico and Key West, FL
• The 14-day Island Holiday, departing Dec. 20, visits ports in Nevis, Antigua, St. Vincent, Barbados, Grenada, St. Barts, the British Virgin Islands, St. Maarten and Puerto Rico, all while featuring holiday entertainment, festive menus and traditional decor
• The 10-day Caribbean Hideaways, departing Jan. 3, Jan. 23, Feb. 2, Feb. 12 and March 28, visits ports in the British Virgin Islands, Antigua, Barbados, St. Lucia and St. Barts
• The 14-day Ultimate Southern Caribbean, departing March 4, visits ports in Aruba, Curacao, Grenada, Barbados, St. Vincent, St. Lucia, Antigua and St. Barts
Riviera features six gourmet restaurants, a Canyon Ranch spa, salon and wellness facilities, hands-on Artist Loft enrichment center, Bon Appetit Culinary Center and various outlets for entertainment.
Clients that book their 2012/2013 winter cruise before Sept. 30 will receive two-for-one cruise fares, free air transportation and a bonus savings of up to $3,000 per stateroom. For more information, call (800) 531-5658 or visit oceaniacruises.com.