Foto Ruta, which helps travelers explore cities in a creative and social way through photography tours and workshops, has launched new tour itineraries in London and Barcelona, in addition to its flagship location in Buenos Aires.
Foto Ruta combines street photography with city exploration and creative sightseeing excursions by offering an array of experiences, workshops, and tours that also cater to the explosion of social and digital media and photo sharing. The company, which started in Argentina in 2011, offers interactive, and informative experiences for tourists, and even locals who want to rediscover their city.
A few of the tours and workshops available are:
- Foto Ruta Clue—a sociable way to learn about photography and explore the city, including a street photography workshop. This tour sends out groups in small teams with a map and a set of clues to lead them on a journey of discovery around a selected area, while capturing the clues on camera. Participants end the day with a glass of wine and reviews of everyone’s photos.
- Foto Ruta iPhone Tour—the latest in iPhone and Android app technology and an exploration of the city, encourages participants to master their device while capturing the city’s pop-art persona.
- Foto Ruta Street Scape—a journey of urban discovery around London’s most visually inspiring locations. While staying away from the obvious tourist locations, this tour teaches participants how to take great photos while visiting the city’s undiscovered locations.
- Foto Ruta Academia —a street photography tour that offers participants a one-to-one professional photography workshop.
Agents have something to gain out of bookings too such as:
- 20 percent commission
- free “iPhoneography” tour for agents to test out the tours
- If you book in the next eight months, you will be entered into a competition to win a mirrorless camera