Recommend Readers’ Choice Awards
The Readers’ Choice Awards are given annually to travel organizations that are anchored in excellence and have advanced the interests of the travel industry.
- Recommends’ readers (Readership: 135,135) vote for their favorite destinations, hotels & resorts, tour operators, cruise lines, rail vacations, car rentals and airlines to determine the winners in each category.
- Voting for Readers’ Choice is online on a dedicated website and the voting period is from June-August.
- Recommend allows readers to choose who they want to name within each category. In some categories, Recommend provides recommendations, but these are not nominees. The readers are in complete control of who they decide to nominate for these annual awards.
- Recommend promotes the Readers’ Choice Awards through dedicated email blasts to 30,000 opt-in subscribers online, banner ads on the Recommend website, newsletters, social media and in the print edition of the magazine.
- 2018 will be the 22nd year that the Readers’ Choice Awards have been honoring travel organizations.
- Winners of the Readers’ Choice Awards will be announced to our entire print circulation in the December issue of Recommend. Winners will have an opportunity to take advantage of exclusive special discount rates and matching bonus sponsored content in this issue.
- Winners will also be announced online on December 3, 2018 at https://www.recommend.com/rca.
- Being a winner of the Readers’ Choice Award is not contingent on advertising, but we do encourage winners to share the great news!