The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced on Thursday the extension of a No Sail Order for all cruise ships carrying more than 250 passengers in waters over which the U.S. has jurisdiction.
“We are working with the cruise line industry to address the health and safety of crew at sea as well as communities surrounding U.S. cruise ship points of entry,” said CDC Director Robert Redfield, in a statement.
Following the Thursday announcement, Carnival announced today that it is cancelling the following sailings:
- All ships sailings through and including June 26, 2020
- All San Francisco sailings through 2020
- All Carnival Sunrise sailings through and including Oct. 19, 2020
- All Carnival Legend sailings through and including Oct. 30, 2020
- All Carnival Radiance sailings through and including Nov. 1, 2020
For more updates on cruise lines’ suspensions, visit Recommend’s Coronavirus Updates Center.