Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line (BPCL) will welcome its newest addition to the fleet, Grand Classica, as she arrives in the Port of Palm Beach tomorrow, April 13 for her inaugural cruise. BPCL is the only line offering 2-night cruises departing year-round from the Port of Palm Beach. Grand Classica will now complement Grand Celebration’s service to deliver daily departures to Grand Bahama Island.
“We are excited to have two ships sailing to Grand Bahama Island, giving us the ability to offer daily departures for a convenient getaway and at the same time serve as the largest provider of tourism to the island,” shares Oneil Khosa, chief executive officer of Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line. “This added capacity with the addition of Grand Classica allows the ultimate flexibility for today’s busy traveler.”
Grand Classica features a variety of offerings:
- 10 lively, passenger decks with 658 staterooms and a guest capacity of 1,680
- Eight dining options offering a variety of cuisines and new concepts
- Live entertainment including bands, musicians, singing, dancing and comedy shows
- Casino featuring over 101 popular slot games and 10 table games
- Multiple bars and lounges and a new Sports Bar
- Full-service spa, salon and fitness center
- Adults-only pool area with two whirlpools and a bar
- Large main pool area with spacious deck, lounge chairs and jogging track
- Kids’ club for children ages 3-17 offering complimentary play and activities
- Shopping plaza with a multitude of stores
For more information, visit bahamasparadisecruise.com.