With the addition of the Carnival Breeze to the Carnival Cruise Lines family, comes a host of excursions—more than 180, in fact—providing guests ample opportunity for cultural, historical, active and entertaining excursions.
Of the oh-so-many excursions, a few examples include a Three Island Yacht Cruise in Dubrovnik, Croatia, where guests island-hop aboard a luxury yacht, visiting monasteries, mansions and vineyards; the Mt. Etna at 2,900 Feet tour in Messina, Italy, taking guests to the top of Europe’s largest active volcano with a cable car ride into its crater; and the Vatican Gardens, St. Peter’s and Rome excursion in Civitavecchia, Italy, which allows guests to visit St. Peter’s Square, Vatican City, St. Peter’s Basilica, the Spanish Steps, Navona Square, the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain.
While on board, guests will enjoy other features of the Carnival Breeze, which include:
• The line’s first Thrill Theater, a multi-dimensional special effects experience
• WaterWorks, offering water slides and water attractions
• SportSquare, a recreation area featuring a ropes course, mini-golf and fitness area
• Bonsai Sushi, the line’s first full-service sushi restaurant
• Other eateries include Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ, Guy’s Burger Joint, RedFrog Rum Bar, BlueIguana Tequila Bar and RedFrog Pub
Carnival’s European season lasts through Oct. 25, during which time the Carnival Breeze will sail 12-day Mediterranean voyages from Barcelona, visiting Marseilles or Monaco; Livorno; Naples or Salerno, Italy; Dubrovnik; Venice; Civitavecchia (Rome), and Messina. Some itineraries also include stops in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, and Olbia, Italy.
For more information, call (800) 327-9501 for individuals, (800) 327-5782 for groups, or visit the travel agent Internet portal at goccl.com.