We’ve come across quite a few new and promising cruise itineraries in the Caribbean, Europe, Asia and the South Pacific—and you need to know about them.
Paul Gauguin Cruises’ Tere Moana 2013 Itineraries
After a series of renovations slated to be completed by the end of this year, Paul Gauguin Cruises will be ready to debut its second ship, the 90-guest m/v Tere Moana. Like the m/s Paul Gauguin, the Moana will sail Europe in the summer and the Caribbean in the winter. Included in the 13 itineraries the Moana is slated to sail throughout 2013 are:
• Jan. 5—The 14-night St. Martin to Puerto Caldera, visiting the French West Indies, Curaçao, Aruba, Colombia, Panama and Costa Rica; $4,995
• April 20 and Aug. 17—The 7-night Barcelona to Rome, visiting France, Monaco and Italy; $3,295
• May 18, July 6 and Aug. 31—The 7-night Venice to Athens, visiting Croatia, Montenegro and Greece; $3,595
• With multiple dates available, the 7-night Roundtrip St. Martin visits the British Virgin Islands, St. Kitts/Nevis, and French West Indies; $2,595
• Two 14-night transatlantic voyages: St. Martin to Lisbon departing March 30 and visiting Spain and Portugal; as well as Malaga to St. Martin departing Nov. 16, visiting Spain, the French West Indies and Antigua; $2,995
All rates above are pp dbl. Paul Gauguin Cruises is currently offering 50 percent savings on standard cruise fares for 2013 voyages on the Moana; 5 percent Paul Gauguin Society Savings are available to past guests of the Gauguin on all Moana sailings, and 10 percent Paul Gauguin Society Savings available for sailing dates of Jan. 5, March 30, April 20, July 6, Aug. 17, Nov. 2 and 6, and Dec. 7. For more information, call (800) 848-6172 or visit pgcruises.com.
Orion Expedition Cruises 2013 Itineraries
Offering luxury cruising and personal service, Orion Expedition Cruises has finalized its 2013 offerings aboard the 100-passenger Orion cruise ship. Highlights from the 2013 calendar of sailings include:
• Jan 7—The 18-night Mawson’s Antarctica, visiting New Zealand, Tazmania, and the Commonwealth Bay region of Antarctica; $17,200
• Feb. 24—The 10-night South Pacific Splendour from New Zealand to Vanuatu, visiting Great Barrier Island, Norfolk Island, Isle of Pines and Anatom; $4,980
• March 16 and 27—The 11-night Papua New Guinea Highlights, from Australia to Papua New Guinea, visiting Samari and Kwato Islands, Tami Islands and Madang; $6,955 and $7,420, respectively
• April 18–Sept. 5—The 10-night Kimberley, traveling between Darwin and Broome in Western Australia, plus a stop in East Timor; from $7,035
• Sept. 29—The 10-night Borneo Discovery, visiting Bali, Tanjung Puting National Park, Sulawesi and Semarang; $7,165
All rates above are those currently available, pp dbl. For more information, call (877) ORION-US or visit orionexpeditions.com/calendar.
Crystal Cruises Early 2014 Itineraries
Staying a step ahead of the game, Crystal Cruises has made its brand-new cruise itineraries for early 2014 available for booking. Itineraries include:
• Jan. 8—The 12-day Southern Seas Soliloquy visits Chile, Easter Island, Pitcairn Island, Moorea and Tahiti; $2,975
• Jan. 20—The 12-day Polynesian Paradise visits Tahiti, Bora Bora, the Cook Islands, Fiji and New Zealand; $3,515
• Jan. 18—The 89-day Full World Cruise travels from Los Angeles to London; $38,180
• Feb. 28—The 12-day Java Sea Jewels visits Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore; $4,330
• March 12—The 14-day Treasures of Southeast China sails roundtrip from Singapore, visiting Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, and the Andaman Islands; $6,945
• April 9—The 10-day Pearls of China visits Hong Kong, Xiamen, Shanghai and Dalian, China, with an optional add-on land package in Beijing; $6,410
• April 19—The 12-day Skyscrapers & Shoguns visits three stops in China and four in Japan; $7,320
• May 1—The 15-day Pagodas to Paradise travels from Tokyo to Los Angeles making just one stop in Honolulu; $3,720
All rates above are pp dbl. Book Now fares are available through June 30, 2012, offering savings of up to $2,000 per couple. For more information, call (800) 446-6620 or visit crystalcruises.com/calendar.