Delta Vacations has expanded its presence in Latin America
with the addition of packages in Bogota, Cartagena and Medellin, Colombia.
The Bogota packages are currently available for both bookings and travel, while the Cartagena and Medellin packages are currently available for booking but travel begins on Dec. 19, 2015. Agents can now book trips for their clients that include accommodations at more than 20 hotels and resorts in Colombia, including the InterContinental Hotels Group, Karisma Hotels and Resorts, Marriott International, Occidental Hotels, Starwood Hotels and Resorts and many more.
Delta Air Lines currently offers daily nonstop flights to Bogota from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York. As of Dec. 19, daily service between Atlanta and Medellin, as well as nonstop service between Atlanta and Cartagena three times a week, will be available. deltavacations.com or worldagentdirect.com
GOGO Vacations made a commitment to “travel agents first” earlier this year with its campaign and increased commission structure. Now it has launched GOGO Care, a bundled collection of services and perks valued at over $200 pp. This package, priced at $35 per adult (18 and over), will be available as an add-on to all vacation packages and are fully commissionable.
The GOGO Care packages include:
- A future booking credit of $50 per person towards the traveler’s next vacation.
- Complimentary revision fees that give clients the flexibility to make updates as needed without incurring additional expenses (this service is normally priced at $25 per charge).
- 24/7 USA-based support, which allows clients to have someone on call to answer questions and provide assistance before, during, and after the trip.
- Upgraded documentation in a bound book personalized with clients’ names on it that includes their itinerary, pages for notes, travel tips, destination information, future travel credit, and more. The documents come in a black keepsake travel accessory pouch with a slot for the room key in the interior and a strap to make it easy to tote along. Clients also receive upgraded luggage tags.
- Clients receive earbuds in a carrying case.
- GOGO Personal Concierge provides clients with 60 minutes with a member of the GOGO Personal Concierge team to help them with dinner recommendations and reservations, help get around traffic jams, source a hard-to-get bottle of wine at their destination, or help make local pet sitting arrangements. Each person gets an hour each, which can be used on as many occasions as they wish until the allotted time is used up. The GOGO Personal Concierge team can be reached via phone, text, and/or e-mail.
GOGO Care can be added to all future and past bookings. If added, it must be purchased for all adults on the trip. GOGO Care is also available on GOGO Vacations’ sister brands—Worldwide Traveler (as Worldwide Traveler Care) and on GO Groups. gogoworldwidevacations.com or gogowwv.com
Classic Vacations now offers agent commission when agents book LOT Polish Airlines through Classic Vacations as part of a travel package. LOT Polish Airlines currently departs from Chicago, New York, and Toronto to Warsaw, Poland.
classicvacations.com or classicvacations.com/travel-agent/login