Your clients can make their cruising experience last a bit longer with Viking Cruises’ six new land extensions for 2014.
The new Explore More extensions are available pre- or post-cruise and range from 2- to 3-night stays. Guests can choose from the following land extensions:
• Three nights in Bruges, Belgium on Rhine Getaway (starting at $699 pp).
• Three nights in Krakow, Poland on Elegant Elbe (starting at $699 pp). Guests can also plan a visit to Auschwitz or the Wieliczka salt mine.
• Two nights in Nuremberg, Germany on Romantic Danube (starting at $399 pp). Travelers will take a guided tour of Nuremberg Castle and can plan a visit to the Germanische National Museum or a Brauhaus.
• Three nights in the French Riviera on Portraits of Southern France or France’s Finest (starting at $799 pp). Guests will receive a guided tour of Nice and can also arrange a trip to St. Tropez, Cannes or Monaco.
• Two nights in The Hague on Tulips & Windmills (starting at $499 pp). In addition to a guided tour of The Hague, guests can arrange a visit to see an art collection from artists such as Vermeer or Rembrandt.
• Three nights in Lake Geneva on Rhine Getaway (starting at $799 pp). If guests would like to explore the area, their Viking Concierge can customize a plan for a Swiss Riviera wine tour or ride on the Golden Pass train.
For more information, call (877) 66VIKING or visit vikingcruises.com. For more on Viking Cruises, see Sailing the Danube with Viking (and a Teenager in Tow) from the November 2013 issue.