For the entire month of September, LEGOLAND Florida Resort is honoring U.S. police officers, firefighters and EMS personnel with free, single-day theme park admission.
This promotion is open to active and retired law enforcement, fire and rescue personnell as well as EMT/EMS personnel working in the United States. Eligible positions include:
- Emergency medical services employees (EMT/EMS)
- Municipal and county police and sheriff’s officers
- Highway patrol officers
- Corrections officers
- State and federal law enforcement officers
- Fish and wildlife field officers
- U.S. Forest Service rangers
- National Park Service officers
- Homeland Security and TSA agents
- Environmental protection officers
In addition, to show appreciation for the families of first responders, eligible personnel can purchase general admission tickets for up to four guests at a 50 percent discount. LEGOLAND Water Park admission is also available as an upgrade for $22.50 plus tax. To receive complimentary and discounted tickets, eligible personnel must visit the LEGOLAND Florida Resort ticket windows on the day of their visit and present their employee ID or professional organization membership card. This offer is not available online, by telephone or through ticket resellers, and is valid through Sunday, Sept. 30, 2018.