Coming up on May 18, American Safari Cruises will add the 86-guest Safari Endeavour to its fleet. To celebrate, the adventure cruise company is offering a $518 travel credit per couple on six theme cruises to last through August.
With a summer home port of Juneau, Alaska, the Safari Endeavour will sail week-long, roundtrip cruises through Glacier Bay National Park. The six upcoming theme cruises include:
• June 24: Among Giants with Flip Nicklin—travel with whale photographer and National Geographic contributor, plus receive a signed copy of his book, “Among Giants, A Life with Whales”
• July 8: Found: John Muir’s Alaska—experience the landscapes of Alaska like explorers John Muir and Jack London
• July 22: Seeing Beyond the Obvious—gain photography tips from photojournalist PF Bentley
• July 29: Smooth Sailing–Smooth Jazz—enjoy live entertainment from Paul Richardson and Josephine Howell
• Aug. 5: Travel Photography—learn photography techniques from Peter West Carey
• Aug. 19: Napa Valley Reds–Wine and Culinary—taste the Cabernet Sauvignon and other highly acclaimed wines of vintners Cyril and Blakesley Chappellet, plus wine and food pairings on select evenings
Cruise fares aboard Safari Endeavour start at $4,795 pp dbl, and include all from-the-yacht activities and equipment; transfers; meals; wine, premium spirits and microbrews; one massage and all port charges, taxes and fees. The $518 travel credit is available on all new theme cruise reservations booked through May 18. For more information, call (888) 862-8881 or visit innerseadiscoveries.com.