Now that I have your attention, read this very carefully: To launch the traditional start of summer vacation season and as part of its Coolest Summer Ever celebration, Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort will open for 24 hours nonstop May 22-23, from 6 a.m. to 6 a.m., over Memorial Day Weekend. Ticket price? The regular rate. So what’s in store:
• The Club Chill party zone—a tween stage at Tomorrowland with Disney Channel and Disney XD stars, a DJ; from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
• Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Kristoff from “Frozen” will be wecloming park guests at 6 a.m., following an opening show and ceremony.
• The Main Street Electrical Parade will take place at 11 p.m. AND 1 a.m.
• Guests will have access to special merchandise.
• At 9:30 a.m. and 5:40 p.m., they’ll be a Move It! Shake It! Dance and Play It! Street Party.
• That Festival of Fantasy Parade? It’s take place at both noon AND 3 p.m.
• Your clients want to hitch a ride on Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at 4 a.m.? No worries.
• Other fun surprises include PJ-donning characters; chalk artists; “Frozen” treats; and late-night dance parties.
Want more info? Check out this “cool” link: disneyparks.disney.go.com/24-hour-event.