Introduce adventure-seekers to a whale of a time at Ka’anapali Beach Hotel, Hawaii. The 432-room beachfront property is now offering a Whale Encounter package to help guests get up-close and personal with the largest creatures on the planet.
Included in the package is the following:
• 4-night accommodations in an Ocean View room
• Daily compact rental car
• Daily buffet breakfast for two
• Whale watching tour for two
• Admission for two to the Maui Ocean Center
• Two bottles of water per day
• Two complimentary beach towels
• Picnic lunch in keepsake picnic basket
• 1-day umbrella and chaise longue rental
Ka’anapali Beach Hotel also offers a variety of free cultural shows for the entire family, including sunset hula shows, live Hawaiian entertainment, leaf printing, ukulele lessons, lei and ti leaf skirt making, hula classes, and of course the ‘Ohana Welcome Breakfast and Farewell Lei Ceremony as guests arrive and depart.
Rates are available through April 1, and start at $1,388 dbl based on a 4-night stay. Additional nights are $289, including rental car and buffet breakfast for two.
For more information, visit kbhmaui.com.