The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority recently unveiled a portfolio of exclusive discounted rates and offers for travel agents in 2019 as part of Saint Lucia Agent Months, the destination’s annual discount familiarization program for travel advisors.
Through the Saint Lucia Agent Months program, travel advisors are invited to experience what the island has to offer with discounts of up to 50 percent on hotels, ground transportation, meals, tours, activities and more available now through Nov. 30, 2019.
“We are deeply appreciative of the tremendous value travel advisors bring to consumers and Saint Lucia, which is why we are thrilled to recognize their continued support and loyalty with this rewarding program,” said Kelly Fontenelle, director of marketing, USA for the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority, in press materials. “Travel advisors are an integral part of our industry, and during Saint Lucia Agent Months they can take advantage of incredible deals and discounts during their own personal vacations, in order to fully immerse themselves in the destination and experience all we have to offer their clients.”
Sample offers during Saint Lucia Agent Months include:
- Anse Chastanet: Rates starting at $185 pp dbl per day, including breakfast, dinner and all tax/service charges
- Bay Gardens Marina Haven: Bed & Breakfast Meal Plan for $60 per night or All-Inclusive Meal Plan for $150 per night
- Caille Blanc Villa: 35 percent off rack rates, daily buffet breakfast, free transfers and welcome cocktail
- Calabash Cove: All-inclusive nightly rates of $250 dbl for up to five nights; additional nights for 20 percent off published rates
- Marigot Bay Resort Spa and Marina: $99 per night for up to three nights (single or double) with full daily breakfast plus taxes and service charge; additional nights for 50 percent off published rates
- WestJet: Travel advisors and one companion receive 50-75 percent off regular published fares, plus taxes and fees
Travel advisors interested in participating in the program simply contact the hotel or tour operator directly to make arrangements, then notify their Saint Lucia Tourism Authority trade manager of the intended travel dates, as well as their preferred dates for their private familiarization trip. The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority team will create an itinerary, confirm the hotel site inspections and coordinate ground transportation.