Eight Elite Island Resorts properties are welcoming travel agents to the Caribbean with FAM pricing valid May 1-Dec. 20. And to get agents to their destinations, American Airlines is offering up to 50 percent off published airfares. Agent offers for 2012 independent FAM trips include:
• The Verandah Resort & Spa in Antigua, starting at $99 per adult and $39 per child
• St. James’s Club & Villas in Antigua, starting at $99 per adult and $39 per child
• Galley Bay Resort & Spa in Antigua, starting at $130 pp
• LaSource spa resort in Grenada, starting at $130 pp
• Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club in Grenada, starting at $125 pp
• Morgan Bay Beach Resort in Saint Lucia, starting at $99 pp
• Palm Island Resort in the Grenadines, starting at $130 pp
• Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas in Tortola, BVI, starting at $99 per room
Additionally, travel companions can benefit with savings as well, with up to two additional rooms able to be booked at FAM rates, and 30 percent discounts on American Airlines airfare.
Says Elite Island Resorts president Steven Heydt, “Thanks to our attractive FAM rates and partnership with American Airlines, there has never been a better time for agents to experience the Elite Island Resorts collection first-hand.”
All accommodation rates are per night, valid from May 1-Dec. 20 for IATAN, travel agent ID, CLIA and True Card holders. American Airlines discounts are applicable from May 1-Nov. 15 on flights from Canada and the continental U.S. for agents with a valid IATAN card. A $25 AA transaction fee is required. For more information, visit eliteislandresorts.com/fams.