AmaWaterways has announced the debut of its first-ever Loyalty Appreciation Month, which will be celebrated in November with a series of cruises enhanced with exclusive events planned to recognize and celebrate returning guests.
Five ships—AmaLea, AmaStella, AmaKristina, AmaMora and AmaMagna—will welcome guests on six sailings, including a Christmas Market cruise, on the Danube and Rhine rivers during the month of November. In addition to the benefits received as part of AmaWaterways’ Loyalty Program, returning guests on these designated cruises will be offered a choice of one of four Loyalty Offers, exclusive events and experiences in several ports, plus many unexpected surprises. The Loyalty Offers that guests can choose from include: free airfare, two-for-one Business Class airfare from selected gateways, and a 10 percent discount on a single supplement or cruise savings per stateroom. Specific details will be unveiled in a new AmaWaterways Facebook group, which travel advisors and past guests are encouraged to join to be among the first to learn more as information is released.
“We can’t wait to reveal what we have in store on board, as well as in port, during these very special sailings curated with love and our returning guests in mind,” said Kristin Karst, executive v.p. and co-founder of AmaWaterways, in press materials. “Our Loyalty Cruises are a way for us to recognize and celebrate our wonderful guests, who are such a valued part of the AmaWaterways family.”
Loyalty Appreciation Month will be celebrated on the following 7-night cruises:
- Captivating/Enchanting Rhine itineraries on AmaStella departing Nov. 3 or 10, 2019 and traveling between Amsterdam and Basel.
- Enchanting Rhine Wine Cruise on AmaKristina departing Nov. 18, 2019 and sailing between Basel and Amsterdam with Wine Hosts Nello and Danica Olivo of the Nello Olivo Winery.
- Romantic Danube Wine Cruise sailing between Vilshofen, Germany and Budapest with a departure date scheduled on Nov. 15, 2019 aboard the AmaLea. Wine Host will be Matthew G. R. Meyer of The Williamsburg Winery.
- Romantic Danube Cruise on the new AmaMagna departing Nov. 17, 2019 and also sailing between Vilshofen, Germany and Budapest.
- Christmas Markets On The Rhine traveling between Basel and Amsterdam on the new AmaMora with departure scheduled for Nov. 25, 2019.