It’s easy for your clients to take a little trip to Grand Lucayan Resort, and easy for you to put a few extra bucks in your pocket. Just 75 miles from Florida on Grand Bahama Island, Grand Lucayan is the closest Caribbean resort to the U.S. east coast. Your clients can hop on direct flights and they’ll get there in no time.
Think of it as instant therapy. The moment they arrive, a feeling of serenity will wash over your clients like a cool blue Caribbean wave, washing away their troubles and bringing their blood pressure back down to sea level.
Take a closer look at the amenities offered at Grand Lucayan. Compared to other higher priced and harder to reach island resorts, the resort offers an excellent value:
• 375-acre property with 542 rooms—the largest operating hotel on Grand Bahama Island
• Nestled onto a mile of private white sand beach, 10 minutes from the airport
• Flights to Grand Bahama International Airport are available from many major U.S. cities. Or, via two cruise lines offering scheduled roundtrips from West Palm Beach and from Port Everglades
• Guests clear U.S. customs here on the island, so no waiting or hassles when they return to the U.S.
• Eight restaurants, bars, coffee shops and casino on property
• Camp Lucaya and babysitting services available for the kids
• Infinity, serpentine and lap pools
• 18-hole championship golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr.
• Exciting watersports, tennis courts, jogging paths, basketball and volleyball
• 25,000-sq.-ft. Senses Spa & Fitness Center
• 40,000 sq. ft. of indoor and 50,000 sq. ft. of outdoor function space to accommodate top-quality meetings, conferences and special events
Need More Thrills?
When you’re smack dab in the middle of a Caribbean aquatic wonderland, it’s easy to become a bit amphibious here. Guests can go for a lazy afternoon swim (think 80-degree water temps), kayak through the mangroves of Gold Rock Creek or dive for lost Spanish treasure at Deadman’s Reef. Feeling a bit more adventurous? Join the local Underwater Explorer Society and frolic with wild dolphins at an offshore reef. Need more thrills? Grab your courage and sign up for one of the island’s legendary shark-feeding tours. You’ll come home with photos and stories to last a lifetime!
Special Offer for Agents:
Grand Lucayan is putting a little bling back in your Bahamas bookings with extra cash. Book your client’s qualifying 3-night or longer, air-inclusive vacation package through a participating wholesaler at Grand Lucayan Resort using Bahamas Air and earn up to $60 bonus commissions for each qualifying booking. Bookings and travel must be completed by Oct. 31. For more information, visit grandlucayan.com/travel-agents.