Las Vegas might be known for some of the best nightclubs in the country, which translates into partying until the wee hours, but not all of your clients hanging in this Nevada city this year are aiming to pull an all-nighter. For those who like to wake up with the morning sun, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas’ director of spa, salon & fitness Shannon Stringert has compiled an itinerary they’ll want to follow next time they visit this desert oasis.
- Challenge yourself to a Sweat 60 class, group boot camp-style class that features high-intensity interval training involving boxing, plyometrics, strength training, and core stability exercises
- Start your day at The Juice Standard with signature cold-pressed juices and nut milks made fresh every morning from 100 percent organic produce, plus a selection of carefully crafted juice fasts and an evolving menu of house-made “chewables,” many of which are vegan
- Dine at health-conscious Mediterranean restaurant Estiatorio Milos and choose from a selection of the freshest, most pristine seafood sourced directly from the coastline of Greece
- Visit Sahra Spa & Hammam for a Detoxifying Bath that uses a powerful blend of pure essential oils to reduce fluid retention, restart circulation, and remove toxins
- Enjoy a Milk and Honey manicure/pedicure at Violet Hour Salon while natural coconut and florally derived honey are infused throughout the soak, scrub, toning masque and hydration to renew skin’s tone and elasticity and promote nourishment
- Play a game of tennis on the professional grade courts or opt for a professional lesson from a former tennis pro
- Squeeze in a quick workout at either of The Cosmopolitan’s two fitness centers that include a vast array of equipment
For more information on The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, visit cosmopolitanlasvegas.com.