Available for booking now through April 30, 2019, cruise vacations offered as part of this promotion include:
- 7-day Alaska Voyage of the Glaciers cruise from Vancouver to Anchorage (Whittier) aboard Coral Princess: $549 pp dbl interior (was $999); $1,099 pp dbl balcony (was $1,899)
- 10-night Alaska Cruisetour CAZ from Vancouver to Fairbanks aboard Coral Princess: $999 pp dbl interior (was $1,759); $1,699 pp dbl balcony (was $2,709)
- 11-day Scandinavia and Russia roundtrip from Copenhagen itinerary aboard Regal Princess: $1,839 pp dbl interior (was $2,299); $1,999 pp dbl balcony (was $3,049).
- 7-day Mediterranean from Barcelona to Rome aboard Emerald Princess: $889 pp dbl interior (was $1,449); $1,539 pp dbl balcony (was $1,999)
- 7-day Eastern Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale aboard Caribbean Princess: $699 pp dbl interior (was $1,199); $999 pp dbl balcony (was $1,699)
- 7-day Western Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale aboard Caribbean Princess: $729 pp dbl interior (was $1,199); $1,029 pp dbl balcony (was $1,699)
Guests can book a Princess Medallion Class vacation onboard any of Princess Cruises’ Medallion Class enabled ships. The complimentary Princess Ocean Medallion is a wearable device that aims to elevate the guest experience by delivering enhanced experiences and personalized service. To learn about the newly expanded Medallion Class experience, click here.
For more information, visit princess.com/cruisedeals. With the launch of Princess Cruises’ next ship, Sky Princess, will come the debut of the largest balconies at sea; get the details on this vessel here.