In this Issue:
- Expedition Cruising Takes Active Luxury Off the Charts
- New Fitness Experiences in the Caribbean
- 10 Wellness Bookings in Mexico
- North America: Selling Wellness Retreats
- Travel Talk: Tips on Selling Faith-Based Travel
- Onsite Review: 100 Years of Bauhaus
- Onsite Review: South Africa
- Onsite Review: The Santo Domingo Experience
- Onboard Review: Norwegian Bliss
- Saint Lucia Travel Agent Expert(SLEx) Program
If your clients think expedition cruising means roughing it, they haven’t seen the offerings of the current wave of luxury ships.
Spiritual journey, yoga retreats, meditative spaces, activity-fueled getaway, or a tequila-infused massage—whatever your client’s desire, resorts in Mexico are focusing on activities and programs that put the spotlight on your client’s well-being while they are vacationing.