What’s Trending Around the Globe
In this Issue:
- In the Mood for Love: Travel Industry Executives Share Insight
- Romance Travel Trends Survey
- Cruise: Intimate Ships are Ideal for Today’s Lovebirds
- Caribbean: New Style for Vows on the Islands
- U.S. Destination Wedding Bookings Trending Upward
- Advisor Speak: Romance is Still in Full Bloom
- Travel Talk: The Importance of Travel Insurance Post-COVID
- Celebrating Romance: Safety Top of Mind in Mexico
"We all find ourselves in unprecedented circumstances. Especially during these times, it is more essential than ever that we take care of our customers and partners," says says Erika Almaraz Ornelas, Palladium Hotel Group’s weddings sales director for the Americas.
From all indications, destination weddings and romance travel will continue to be popular, however their execution will be more meticulously executed with new attention to social distancing protocol as well as new opportunities for creativity,” says Richard Moss, sr. sales manager, USA at Saint Lucia Tourism Authority.
“I believe travelers will see that travel insurance is truly a necessity post COVID-19 as opposed to a ‘nice-to-have,’” says travel advisor Tom Varghese, owner, Travel Tom.