You’ll learn everything you need to know to sell Aruba confidently through the new Aruba Certified Expert (ACE) Specialist program, which is specially designed from top to bottom to provide participants with an interactive learning experience about one of the Caribbean’s most dynamic destinations. Lessons on the island’s hotels, history, culinary and nightlife scenes, as well as its myriad destination wedding and honeymoon offerings, active vacation options, shopping and spa opportunities, are just a sampling of the components of the program.
Following course completion, not only will you be fully prepared and confident in your new-found destination knowledge, but you’ll also be eligible to participate in the Travel Agent Months (TRAM) program at a reduced rate, as well as qualify for ACE FAMs and an incentive program featuring cash rewards and Apple iPad giveaways.
Become an ACE today, and you can enjoy multiple benefits and rewards offered by the Aruba Tourism Authority:
• ACE Rewards Program: As an ACE agent, if you report your production via Recommend’s Agent Transaction Monitor, you could be rewarded with quarterly regional VISA cash card incentives of $100, $200 or $300 and an annual incentive of $1,000. Even if you are not a large producer, by reporting your room night production, you still qualify for twice yearly random rewards.
• Lead generation: You and your company’s information are featured in the Aruba Specialist Finder utilized on Aruba’s official website, aruba.com, as well as Recommend’s consumer-focused website, recommend.travel.
• Four continuing education units from The Travel Institute
• Three continuing education credits from The Canadian Institute of Travel Counselors
• ACE quarterly newsletters and product updates
• Coop marketing support
• Special access to an Aruba Sales Manager for sales and marketing support
• Personalized full color, printable certificate
For more information, visit edu.recommend.com/aruba.