How does a Phuket cooking class sound? Or a tour of an organic farm in Italy? What about a dim sum tour in Hong Kong? Delta Vacations has added several fun-filled experiential tours and activities in Ireland, Italy, Thailand and Hong Kong to its portfolio. Here’s the sometimes mouthwatering sample….
- Photo-ops are plentiful on the Howth Village and Malahide Castle Tour with a walking tour of the local fishing village, famed castle and private gardens.
- On the City By Night Tour, Dublin’s skyline sights provide the perfect backdrop for a fun night on the town.
- For trips outside of Dublin, The Gap of Dunloe & Killarney Lakes Rail Tour takes travelers on an adventure through the countryside by train, boat and pony, while the Kilkenny City and Waterford Crystal Rail Tour offers a day trip to southeast Ireland with visits to Kilkenny and Waterford where travelers can explore cathedrals, castles and crystal glass blowing.
- The Wicklow Mountaineer Rail Tour is a journey to Ireland’s Ancient East with scenic views of monastic ruins, nearby towns and shopping in the village of Avoca
- The Titanic Belfast and Belfast City Rail Tour is an expedition through northern Ireland with views of multiple coastal villages and a stop in Belfast to see historical landmarks and the Titanic museum.Italy
- The Agrigento Tour departs from Palermo, and journeys to the ancient Greek city of Akragas to tour the Archaeological Museum and the UNESCO World Heritage site Valley of the Temples.
- The Palermo and Monreale Tour is a glimpse into both cities, the former known for its culture and architecture and the latter known for its orange, olive and almond trees.
- Travelers depart from Catania on the Etna and Taormina Tour to witness the natural beauty and picturesque sights of the Silvestri craters from the volcanic eruption of 1892; the Zafferana Etnea, a famous organic farm that produces honey, wine and other staples; the Isola Bella wildlife reserve, which is considered the “pearl of the Ionian sea” and historical palaces and cathedrals of Taormina.
- The Phuket Cooking Class has participants making mouthwatering Thai dishes with a market tour and an interactive, hands-on cooking experience.
- The Phuket Island Tour provides a guided cultural and architectural heritage tour of the island with sights of temples, offshore islands and Sino-Portuguese buildings.Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Munchies Walking Tour is gastronomic adventure along the Dr Sun Yat-sen Historical Trail, a haven for foodies, filled with samples of local favorites such as egg tart, dim sum, wonton noodles, Hong Kong French toast and renowned silk stocking milk tea.
For more information, visit worldagentdirect.com.