Insight Vacations has re-launched its travel agent portal, with enhanced features, tools, and information.
Set to streamline the booking process and support travel advisors in boosting sales, the additions to the new advisor portal include a featured Insights section showcasing current offers, an Advisor Library offering marketing collateral, and an Advisor Resources hub with background information on Insight’s journeys and the benefits of selling its trips.
“Our focus is to provide our loyal travel advisors with the most seamless booking experience to completely support them in developing their business,” said Jon Grutzner, president of Insight Vacations, in a statement. “As we continue to build strong alliances with partners, we listened to their feedback and recognized the need for these enhancements in order to offer first-class support as their success is our success.”
Below is a list of all the detailed additions and enhancements made for Insight’s Advisor Portal re-launch:
- Featured Insights: Advisors can log in at any time to view the “what’s new” and “what’s the top offer for IV today.” This section is dynamic and serves as a significant sales driver.
- Advisor Library: An all-in-one solution to access all the collateral advisors require for their marketing needs; updated frequently when new material is developed. Advisors can access various materials including flyers, social media tiles, images, videos and more. Brand new for the site’s re-launch is an image & video library that advisors never had access to previously. Advisors can click and watch a video within the portal and share the link with their clients. Similarly, Insight Experience images for selected destinations are now easy to access and available to download.
- Advisor Resources: Advisors will find an improved hub hosting the “agent library” where they can access background information on Insight’s journeys, the benefits of selling its trips and important information on booking conditions.
- Enhanced Search Tool: For improved usability, Insight has added a snippet of the vacation finder tool on the top of the advisor home page for ease of access and offers an intuitive search process, resulting in a faster booking process. Advisors can now just type in their client’s desired destination and retrieve all the search results they seek.
- Enhanced Nagivation: Advisors can sort through pages by using the enhanced navigation bar and avoid using the “back” and “forward” arrows as an element of the improved user experience.