Oceania Cruises has unveiled a suite of new guest service enhancements as part of the line’s OceaniaNEXT initiative.
Shipboard Credit Can Now Be Utilized Prior To Departure
Prior to departure, guests and their travel advisors can now utilize shipboard credit to purchase sought-after shore excursions and land tours, onboard beverage packages, culinary classes, and dining experiences at La Reserve and Privee. Credit can be used for voyages departing on or after May 19, 2019 via the “Already Booked” section of oceaniacruises.com, the Travel Agent Center, or by calling Passenger Services at (855) 623-2642.
Re-Designed OceaniaCruises.com Homepage
The oceaniacruises.com homepage has been re-designed with new, intuitive navigation to make planning and managing the Oceania experience easier than ever. The new navigation is grouped into four tabs at the top of the page site in order for consumers and agents to access information conveniently. The four tabs include:
- “Plan Your Cruise,” making it easier than ever to find a cruise or destination, view specialty cruises, and see air and hotel programs at a glance;
- “Explore Ashore,” which delves into the unique aspects of the destinations, shore excursions, land tours, and the line’s hallmark Culinary Discovery Tours;
- “Onboard Experiences,” which maps out the nuances and facets of the lines’ six ships, The Finest Cuisine at Sea, enrichment and wellness for the mind, body and soul.
- “Ultimate Value,” which showcases included amenities, special offers, excursion and beverage packages, travel protection and more.
- The line’s dedicated Travel Agent Center also features a host of updates to the marketing tools, tips and training, and travel advisor benefits sections. Additional updates to OceaniaCruises.com and the Travel Agent Center will be rolled out in 2019.
New Pre Cruise Savings Program
Oceania Cruises passengers and travel agent partners can now book their next Oceania voyage within a 30-day period prior to the current cruise departure. Travelers that have already chosen their next Oceania experience may reserve it prior to departure and receive the exclusive savings and Best Price Guarantee in advance.
Luggage Valet Service
Oceania Cruises is proud to partner with Luggage Forward, the specialty service offering travelers the option to have any additional baggage or equipment shipped from their doorstep directly to any Oceania Cruises voyage and then back again. Service is available to and from more than 150 ports of call.