Seabourn has launched its newly updated Seabourn Academy.
The updated Seabourn Academy will offer advisors insights, techniques and insider tips from accomplished advisors on finding, attracting, and satisfying affluent clients that can continue to provide you with business year after year. The new Seabourn Academy has been updated with new material, videos, and the latest company news, and information within the industry. Advisors who graduate from the program will receive rewards upon completion.
In press materials, Chris Austin, Seaboard’s v.p. of global marketing & sales says that the new academy is an invaluable took for advisors who feel like they don’t know how to sell luxury options but want to get started.
Seabourn Academy is made up of six courses divided into multiple lessons that cover every angle of selling ultra-luxury travel to affluent clients. Each module starts with learning objectives, includes a quiz, and ends with a final exam. There is also information on the line’s expanded fleet, and on their seasonal cruising destinations.
The classes offered include:
- 101: Mastering the Art of Selling Luxury Travel – Providing insights into the vocabulary of ultra-luxury, as well as differences, expectations, truths, and myths.
- 102: The Elements of Ultra-Luxury – An overview of the physical and intangible features of ultra-luxury travel and their benefits to affluent travelers.
- 103: The Anatomy of Ultra-Luxury Leisure – Covering ultra-luxury onboard programs, prestigious partnerships and the ultra-luxury guest experience.
- 104: Luxury Travel Destinations – A journey into seasonal cruising regions, matching clients to destinations that appeal to their interests and tastes, and the wealth of pre- and post-cruise options that Seabourn makes available to guests.
- 105: Locating, Attracting and Serving Luxury Travelers – Covering branding, the habits of affluent travelers, and successful marketing strategy and tactics.
- 106: Making the Sale & Seabourn Sales Support – The art of making recommendations, handling objections, and closing a sale, as well as resources available to travel advisors.
In addition, there will also be optional courses covering Social Media 101 and Seabourn Journeys—pre- and post-cruise immersive land experiences commissionable to travel advisors at 14 percent.
Agents who graduate from Seabourn Academy will receive a few incentives including:
- Certification as a Seabourn Ultra-Luxury Travel Specialist with email signature logo
- Continuing education credits from CLIA, The Travel Institute or ACTA
- Exclusive reduced Seabourn Advisor Appreciation Fares
- A chance to win a complimentary Seabourn voyage