Travel Impressions has announced a deeper partnership with Trisept Solutions, a leading travel technology company, to enhance the ease of booking, as well as the booking capabilities of the tour operator’s online platform for agents.
Via Quest for Agents, Travel Impressions’ booking engine, travel agents were able to build both single and multi-destination itineraries, including tours, transfers, car rentals, and fly/drive packages, plus land-only and pre- and post-cruise stays. Now, with the technology offered through the VAX VacationAccess marketplace, the enhancements aim to make working with Travel Impressions much easier for agents. The new features are designed to make communication with clients, switching between options, and presenting clients with choices more straightforward.
Sample enhancements include the ability to:
- Save and compare itineraries
- Modify existing bookings on one’s own
- Create personalized quote emails directly from the marketplace, complete with agency logos
- Send e-mails with multiple trip options to multiple recipients
- Schedule and apply payments, and set up reminders
- Customize and set surcharges for individual reservations
While the shift to this new system is scheduled to take place this fall, Travel Impressions is encouraging agents to sign up for training sessions now. As an added incentive, travel agents who sign up for a training session will be entered into a drawing to win a $100 prize, which will be offered at each session. Agents’ names will also be entered into a pool for a $500 grand prize, which will be awarded at the end of the series of training sessions.