Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s Annual Pass members have more options to choose how they’ll explore the park’s high-speed thrills, event line-up and the return of free beer all year long in 2019. The announcement of a new Annual Pass program provides guests with more options and more value at new lower prices.
Commemorative activities and offers are planned throughout 2019 as a part of Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s 60th Celebration, including the return of two complimentary beer samples included in park admission. At Garden Gate Cafe or Serengeti Overlook Pub, guests age 21 and older can enjoy two complimentary samples each park visit in 2019, going back to the park’s roots as a beer garden when it first opened in 1959. While the beer samples are available for all adult guests at the park in 2019, only pass members will receive this exclusive benefit during the month of October 2018 as a preview of the 60th Celebration.
The new-tiered Annual Pass program includes Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum passes. The annual passes do not require a down payment and for a limited time, introductory prices start as low as $9.99 per month for Florida residents. Guests can pick the pass with the benefits they want most, pick their parks, then gear up for a calendar full of special events plus exciting new attractions coming in 2019.
- BRONZE PASS| Flexibility equals savings. While some blockout dates apply, guests save on parking, dining, and more.
- SILVER PASS| Membership made easy. Unlimited admission, free parking, one free guest ticket, and extra benefits.
- GOLD PASS| Big savings, best value. Save more with free preferred parking, two free guest tickets, bigger discounts, plus valuable extras like a free animal encounter, free annual PhotoKey and more.
- PLATINUM PASS| The ultimate way to play and save. Add unlimited admission to 11 SeaWorld and Busch Gardens parks nationwide, free ride-again privileges, reserved show seating and more.
Pass members at Busch Gardens have much to look forward to in 2019 with the recent announcement of Tigris, Florida’s tallest launch coaster, opening next spring. An innovative triple launch coaster, Tigris will catapult riders through an exhilarating array of looping twists with forward and backward motion, breathtaking drops, a 150-ft. skyward surge, and an inverted heartline roll, all at more than 60 miles per hour. Pass members will have exclusive ride time when Tigris opens in spring of 2019.
In addition to Tigris, Busch Gardens offers 52 weeks of seasonal events, including:
- Real Music. Real Masters. – Monday-Saturday, Jan. 7 – March 16
- Sesame Street Safari of Fun Kids’ Weekends – Select dates throughout 2019
- Food & Wine Festival – Saturdays & Sundays March 16 – April 28
- Summer Nights – May 31 – Aug. 10
- Christmas Town – Nov. 23 – Dec. 31
For more information, visit buschgardenstampa.com.