Over the years, St. Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG) has become a popular choice for destination weddings as well as honeymoons. SVG possesses all of the necessary ingredients to ensure a perfectly romantic wedding day. There are countless venues from which to choose: sandy white beaches, a hilltop at sunset, sailing around a picturesque harbor, a lush tropical garden surrounded by colorful blooms, a charming island church, or even a deserted island.
To help plan wedding details, there are now a number of professional wedding coordinators, catering companies and photographers, along with a trusted network of reputable and reliable suppliers, whose combined experience and local knowledge ensure that your clients and their guests have ample time to relax and enjoy these beautiful islands at their leisure.
For additional information to plan your client’s wedding or honeymoon in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, visit discoversvg.com.
Three Best Things About Marrying/Honeymooning in SVG: • SVG’s off-the-beaten track location, lack of crowds, top-notch private islands and boutique hotels means couples are retreating to an ultimate romantic seclusion.
• Due to a complete lack of chain hotels, a destination wedding in SVG is a truly authentic and personalized experience.
• SVG offers couples a wealth of less-explored attractions and sites. In addition to great diving, sailing, and soft adventure, a trip to SVG means the ability to island hop between the 32 islands.
Scenic Spots for Photos/Ceremonies: • Mopion, the quintessential deserted island, is empty, save for a thatched umbrella. This tiny sand bar perched atop a coral reef combines bright white sand and turquoise waters to create an idyllic setting for intimate weddings in paradise.
• Tobago Cays: This horseshoe-shaped reef that shields five deserted islets, flourished with palm trees, is known as one of the best snorkeling and diving areas in the world. The cays have been declared a wildlife reserve by the government and to preserve this natural phenomenon, there’s absolutely no fishing, jet skis, or anchoring of dinghies allowed.
• Saltwhistle Bay: Saltwhistle Bay in Mayreau is a perfectly half-moon-shaped beach outlined by palm trees and can be counted as the most beautiful beach in SVG. With only 250 residents, the island with no airports, no roads and no banks will offer couples an intimate getaway.
• Casuarina is a white sand beach that runs the entire length of Palm Island.
• Macaroni Bay in the east coast of Mustique is one of the most popular beaches on the island. There is a covered picnic area for a relaxing, romantic experience.