A year ago, when Norwegian Cruise Line introduced Partners First, it was immediately made clear that the phrase was far more than just a slogan. It is the soul of everything the company does as a team and a lens through which every action is viewed. Norwegian is investing millions of dollars to ensure the success of travel agents. But that’s just the beginning—there’s much more to come.
As part of this continuing commitment, Norwegian Cruise Line is pleased to announce the creation of an exciting new Norwegian Executive Video Series. Throughout this informative series, you’ll be hearing from the top executives on the Norwegian team, discussing topics that are near and dear to the hearts of travel agents, including:
• Kevin Sheehan, CEO and President—Travel Agents are the Lifeblood of Our Industry
• Andy Stuart, Executive V.P., Global Sales and Passenger Services–Strengthening Our Commitment: Listening to Your Feedback and Taking Action
• Camille Olivere, Senior V.P., Sales in the Americas—Investing in Your Success
• Crane Gladding, Senior V.P., Revenue Management and Passenger Services—Making It Easy to Do Business
• Vivian Ewart, V.P., Passenger Services—Updates from Passenger Services
This is a corporate-wide team effort to keep the lines of communication open with travel agents nationwide, to make your job easier and to keep you well informed.
The enthusiastic response from travel agents concerning Partners First has clearly inspired the cruise line. Norwegian’s dedication to you is ongoing and gets stronger every day. Since outlining this corporate philosophy in Andy Stuart’s letter last April, Norwegian has already achieved many of the long-term Partners First goals and enhanced the commitment with new programs and services. The positive feedback from travel agents proves Partners First is definitely working.
To learn more please go to partnersfirst.ncl.com.