Want to get the scoop on all things Spain so you can better sell it to your clients? Then log onto spain360expert.com, where you’ll get the 4-1-1 on Spain’s vast array of tourism offerings.
The complimentary Spain 360° Expert e-learning platform, which has been launched by the Tourist Office of Spain and which targets U.S. travel professionals interested in learning more about Spain, consists of a series of interactive courses in which the participant can learn about Spain tourism in-depth. This program will be available in Canada in the near future.
The first course in the platform, which has been designed to work on any device, is the Spain Specialist Certification program, a series of 10 interactive lessons. It begins with a general overview of Spain and as you go through the lessons, you’ll get more regionally specific information, including cultural highlights, cuisine, transportation, primary and lesser-known destinations, hotel infrastructure, cruise market, Spanish lessons and other relevant material. The 10-lesson course is designed to take no more than 10 weeks, and features videos, fun quizzes and interactive games. All participants will be entered into a general score ranking for a chance to win surprises for the top 10.
Benefits of completing the course include:
- A Spain Expert Certificate issued by the Government of Spain
- Featured on the Tourist Office of Spain list of priority sellers
- Rights for the use of the Spain Specialist logo on all communications media (web page, flyers, e-mails, digital kits)
- Invitations to Spain events in the U.S. or Canada (coming soon)
- Priority for invitations to educational trips to Spain organized by The Tourist Offices of Spain in the U.S. (New York, Chicago, Miami, and L.A.) and Canada (when available)
Once a travel professional has signed up for Spain 360° Expert, their name will be registered in the platform and they’ll continually receive updates on the next courses being offered.