This article originally appeared in Delta Air Lines’ 2012 Caribbean, Mexico and Latin America Travel Guide. It has been extracted from its original format. To read the full travel guide, visit the digital edition.
Delta Vacations is the leisure travel provider for Delta Air Lines® and provides memorable vacations to more than 250 destinations worldwide, making it easy to send your clients almost anywhere they want to go. Delta Vacations’ convenient and affordable vacation packages combine flights on Delta and its codeshare partners with hotel stays, rental cars, sightseeing and entertainment, escorted tours, and more. Vacation packages from Delta Vacations originate in the United States and Canada; and destinations include Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Australia, the United States, and Canada. Your clients will receive up to 7,500 bonus miles, along with credited flight miles, every time they travel with Delta Vacations.
More Reasons to Choose Delta Vacations
• Unparalleled access to seat inventory and exclusive pricing, giving your clients the lowest airfare when they purchase a Delta Vacations package—even in First Class and BusinessElite
• A strong relationship with hotel and destination partners gains you access to discounted hotel rates at more than 3,000 hotels worldwide, offering your clients a wide selection to choose from, no matter their budget
• Lowest price guarantee—find a lower price on the same vacation and Delta Vacations will match it and give your client $50 toward a future trip*
• Flexible deposit, payment, and change options allows your clients to put down a deposit and pay the rest later
• No-surprise pricing—advertised prices include all U.S. government-imposed taxes and fees, as well as hotel taxes
What You’ll Get
• Commission on all airfares and land components
• Access to Delta Vacations’ travel agent-dedicated website, WorldAgent Direct
• Lucrative incentives where you can earn cash, travel, and other rewards
• Outstanding training and tools to help you boost your sales
Delta Vacations’ travel agent-dedicated website, WorldAgent Direct, is an incredible tool and resource designed for you. It offers access to valuable destination and hotel information, agency incentives, online training videos, and an easy, seamless booking process. You’ll also find a variety of marketing tools to help grow your business, including customizable e-flyers, e-postcards, and more.
In addition to flight and hotel packages to the most popular vacation destinations, Delta Vacations also offers you more to sell with several types of specialty vacations, created around your clients’ interests.
Romance Vacations—Offering destination weddings in some of the most romantic locales and pampering resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean, plus Hawai‘i and Las Vegas, as well as honeymoon packages in Mexico, Costa Rica, and the Caribbean.
Luxury Vacations—Offer your customers the ultimate in personalized service, including first-class or business class airfare, private transfers, stylish accommodations, and more in select U.S. destinations, Mexico, the Caribbean, and London.
Group Travel—Whether your clients are all traveling together, or are traveling separately but meeting up in the same destination, Delta Vacations has a program to meet their needs and to help you boost your bottom line.
Walt Disney World® Resort Vacations—The number one family fun vacation is yours to sell through Delta Vacations.
Other Specialty Vacations—Delta Vacations also offers Dive and Ski vacations for your active clients and escorted tours and river cruises for the more traditional traveler.
When your clients are looking for the right vacation at the right price, look to Delta Vacations. You can sign up and book online at worldagentdirect.com. For questions, call (800) 727-1111.
*Price guarantee requests must be submitted within 24 hours from when the booking was made. Vacations that were booked outside of 24 hours are not eligible for price guarantee consideration. For complete terms and conditions about the price guarantee, visit worldagentdirect.com.