Gondwana Ecotours has announced a new 10-day camping safari in Tanzania. Guests will visit four national parks (Arusha, Tarangire, Ngorongoro Crater & Serengeti), get to know the Maasai Tribe, photograph amazing landscapes, spot the Big Five (lion, leopard, rhino, buffalo, and elephant), and explore dense jungles. This is a unique trip full of authentic culture and amazing opportunities for wildlife viewing and photography.
“This is a once-in-a-lifetime safari with extraordinary wildlife viewing opportunities,” said Gondwana Ecotours Founder, Jared Sternberg in press materials. “We also pay Carbon Offsetting for each guest and donate to the Maasai Community Development Initiative on their behalf.”
One of the major highlights of this safari is visiting the Maasai, one of Africa’s most famous and historic tribes. Travelers will sing and dance with members of the tribe and tour a traditional hut. Another unforgettable moment is exploring the Ngorongoro Crater at sunrise before the crowds arrive.
“We will enjoy picturesque picnic lunches in the parks near hippo pools, giraffes, baobab trees and beautiful lakes,” said Sternberg. “This safari is full of amazing wildlife and culture, and offers an opportunity to witness one of the most spectacular mass migrations on the planet.”
What’s included in the Tanzania Camping Safari Ecotour:
- All accommodations and equipment (4 nights at hotel, 5 nights camping)
- All meals except for arrival and departure days
- All National Park entrance fees in Tanzania (Arusha, Tarangire, Ngorongoro Crater & Serengeti)
- Unique activities with the Maasai tribe (dancing, singing, home tour and cultural exchange)
- Guaranteed window-seat in a private Toyota Land Cruiser with a local guide/driver
- Carbon Offsetting for each guest and donations to the Maasai Community Development Initiative
- Chef-prepared meals and clean drinking water throughout the safari
- All activities and excursions, including safaris and guided hikes
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
There will be a maximum of 18 guests on each itinerary and tours are scheduled for July 13-22, 2020 and Aug. 8-17, 2020 starting at $2,995 pp not including international flights. For more information, visit gondwanaecotours.com/tour/tanzania-camping-great-migration-safari. Don’t miss this treehouse stay in the middle of the African bush.